Wednesday, October 17, 2007

just ask jesus

jesus loves ravelry, and so do i!

dude, this shit is sick. I totally love ravelry and if you haven't signed up for it yet, do. also, there's a queen city group, and i have my first friend! i missed the whole facebook/myspace craze, so this is cool for me.

on the knitting front, i can't knit for a little bit -- like, sunday -- b/c i hurt my wrist w/ repetetive strain at work and need to save its meager function for tomorrow. my socks are crying out to me, esp. b/c i want to start on sarah's hat soon. her birthday is coming up!

lizzie -- the feral schnauzer living in my house -- has an ear infection and a skin infection. she had her medicated bath today and attempted to break and run while wet. that fucker is hard to catch when she's as slippery as a baby seal!

busy appointment book at work tomorrow -- two new clients, exciting. i'm a little nervous b/c they're off the street guys and they can get, well, fussy about their hair. whatev.

listening to: joni mitchell, Hejira, "hejira"
just my mood

No comments: