Sunday, October 28, 2007

super sunday













I woke up bright and early this morning with my gf and got her off to a school meeting okay and walked out into my sweet little kitchen, recently painted. I made some delicious coffee and promptly started on my goal for today: white bean and escarole soup. Proud to say it came out delicious and even gf, who doesn't eat anything green, pronounced it delish and ate a huge bowl. I noticed that Lizzie was sleeping on the couch b/c it was too COLD in my bedroom for her last night -- good sleeping weather!



I decided to make my favorite dessert:








CUPCAKES!



I remembered that a while ago I bought a Halloween funfetti mix and frosting so I made giant cupcakes with extra sprinkles to surprise all my friends. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tonight at the cheap seats (finally!) and maybe MAYBE finishing the socks. How wonderful. I also "walked away the pounds" this morning for the first time in a long loooooong time, so we'll se how long this lasts. Good Luck to me.



No comments: